I love these! The one where you can see the city behind her is great, then I thought I would tell you I love the purple graffiti one, then I saw the one with all the grass behind her. Beautiful. I liked the one with the sunflowers, too. Fabulous!
Julie these turned out really nice. My favorite is the one where she is standing with the city behind her. Amber is a beautiful girl and I bet it was fun to photograph her!
Hope all goes well with the wedding this week. I got my announcement in the mail a week or two ago - it's getting close!!
Wow, these are fantastic! My favorites were the one with the city in the background, the purple graffiti, leaning against the big rock, and yellow flower one. The city one is awesome...they're all awesome! Amber is such a super model!
Whether its your wedding day , a family gathering ,a graduation or a personal portrait………. Pictures are priceless.
I have always loved taking photos. To catch a memory is amazing. With a little push, encouragement, and some patience from friends, I decided to start capturing memories for others. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I give it my 100% best effort and want you to be as pleased as I am with the final product. I am still learning so therefore my prices are low. It’s my goal to make the investment in your memories affordable. I hope you enjoy my growing talent and passion.
4 comments:
I love the crooked, black and purple sitting on the steps one.
I love these! The one where you can see the city behind her is great, then I thought I would tell you I love the purple graffiti one, then I saw the one with all the grass behind her. Beautiful. I liked the one with the sunflowers, too. Fabulous!
Julie these turned out really nice. My favorite is the one where she is standing with the city behind her.
Amber is a beautiful girl and I bet it was fun to photograph her!
Hope all goes well with the wedding this week. I got my announcement in the mail a week or two ago - it's getting close!!
Wow, these are fantastic! My favorites were the one with the city in the background, the purple graffiti, leaning against the big rock, and yellow flower one. The city one is awesome...they're all awesome!
Amber is such a super model!
Post a Comment